This Department is responsible for planning, execution, development and maintenance of all Provincial Roads and Bridges through Annual Development Programme, Sugar Cane Cess and Foreign assistance.
To serve the wider public, in line with the policy of the Government of Punjab, by designing, constructing and maintaining roads, bridges and buildings, using our experience of over 150 years, in the most fair, just and equitable manner to ensure optimal development for all people living in the province.
- Management of Technical and Financial Affairs related to all scheme undertaken by various attached department of C& W Department
- Control of Administrative matters including organizational affairs, logistics and human resource management.
- Highways Department (North & South Regions)
- Architecture Department
- District Support and Monitoring Department
Request for Proposal
- RFP for Dualization of Sheikhupura - Gujranwala road (43 Km) on Pubic Private Partnership
- Construction of Lahore Ring Road (Southern Loop) on Public Private Partnership
- DUALIZATION OF DINA – MANGLA ROAD (FROM DINA BYPASS N5 TO MANGLA I/C BRIDGE) ,LENGTH 12.83-KM
- Sheikhupura - Gujranwala Bid Results
Communication & Works Department intends to establish Project Implementation Unit (PIU) under Asian Development Bank funded “Flood Emergency Reconstruction & Resilience Project (FERRP)”.