The Regulation Wing is responsible for making the general principles of personnel administration and ensuring consistency of treatment for all government servants in the matter of their rights and the terms and conditions of their services.
The major functions of this wing are:
- Framing of laws/rules pertaining to service matters
- Periodic review of the organization, staff, functions and procedure of the departments, attached departments and subordinate offices and suggestions for improvement thereof
- Improvement of general efficiency and economic execution of government business
- Determination of the principles of control of the government servants, including recruitment conditions of service and discipline
- Monitoring and implementation of government policies