Chief Minister's Talent Hunt Program 2017 gives an opportunity to show your talent to the world. If you have what it takes to be a superstar, fill out the form and participate in Pakistan's biggest talent hunt program by Government of the Punjab
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit for the participants of music and painting competitions will be 18 to 35 years (Cutoff Date: March 01, 2017) without any relaxation.
- Both Male and Female contenders are eligible to apply.
- The applicants for music and painting competitions must be residents of Punjab, possessing domicile of the same, must appear with their original CNIC at division level competition.
- The participants will not be given TA/DA at divisional level competition.
- For both competitions, committees of judges have been constituted at divisional and provincial level and their decision would be final, however, at each division and provincial level, complaint resolution committees have also been established. Decision of complaint resolution committees cannot be challenged.
- Divisional and Provincial administration will decide the date, time and venue of music and painting competition.
- Top three position holders in divisional level competitions will have to participate in the provincial level competition.
- It is mandatory for applicants of both competitions to fill up the prescribed form that is available in the office of respective arts council and the website.
- In music competition at divisional and provincial level, apart from top three prizes, 5 additional cash prizes will also be given as appreciation.
- The duration of music competition will depend upon the number of participants. The participants must be aware of the music genres like classical, semi-classical, pop, folk songs.
- In music competition, one singer will be allowed to sing only one song at a time.
- In Painting competition, the participants will have to complete their painting as per the topic given.
- Painting competition will be of three hours duration.
- Respective arts council will provide painting material at divisional and provincial level.
- All the painting made in the competition will remain in possession of the respective arts council.